Lee Clark already had experience creating software for the concrete business. His PC Time software was created in 1999, and it was notable enough to be covered in a number of trade publications. But Clark had a bigger, better idea: Could a concrete company run its on-the-ground operations entirely on mobile devices? Clark is the [...]
More than a decade of fully-managed, worry-free, custom software development.
- lloyd irvin rape on PowerShell Commands for Real-World SharePoint
- Lloyd Irvin on Windows Surface RT Experiment – Final Results
- sniper strike on ProActive, and Generation Y’s Impact in the Workplace
- buy green bay on Windows Surface RT – First Impressions
- sites search on Integrating Outlook with OneNote for Personal Knowledge Management – Part 2