In my last blog I talked about the importance of providing feedback to everyone in the company. Specifically, I pointed out that, “without it, without some indication that certain actions are having a positive, negative or neutral impact, human nature assumes that current activity is correct.” Today I wanted to provide a non-business example of [...]
More than a decade of fully-managed, worry-free, custom software development.
- lloyd irvin rape on PowerShell Commands for Real-World SharePoint
- Lloyd Irvin on Windows Surface RT Experiment – Final Results
- sniper strike on ProActive, and Generation Y’s Impact in the Workplace
- buy green bay on Windows Surface RT – First Impressions
- sites search on Integrating Outlook with OneNote for Personal Knowledge Management – Part 2